We are not currently accepting applications – please check back this fall. If you have questions, please reach out to Amy Pettigrew, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterinary Student Preceptorship Required Qualifications:
You must meet the required qualifications in order to apply for the internship.
- Third or fourth year veterinary student
- Computer proficiency with word processing and data entry
- Strong interest in veterinary medicine
- Ability to speak in front of groups
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of negative TB test within the last six months
- Résumé (outlining all of your required qualifications)
- Cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- Dates you are interested in (2-8 weeks recommended)