Veterinary Student Preceptorship Required Qualifications:
You must meet the required qualifications in order to apply for the internship.
- Third or fourth year veterinary student
- Computer proficiency with word processing and data entry
- Strong interest in veterinary medicine
- Ability to speak in front of groups
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of negative TB test within the last six months
- Résumé (outlining all of your required qualifications)
- Cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- Dates you are interested in (2-8 weeks recommended)
How to apply:
Please send all required materials to Dr. Erica Lipanovich at Erica.Lipanovich@newbedford-ma.gov
You may be contacted after submitting your application for additional information and/or an interview.
The Buttonwood Park Zoological Society is now a Certified Service Enterprise. Certified Service Enterprises join the top 11% of organizations in volunteer management and organizational performance. This means we are better equipped to align your passions and skills with meaningful volunteer positions that have an impact!
For more information, please email email@example.com