Library and Organization Memberships
LIBRARY PASS: $350
Your library will receive two reusable one-day passes to BPZOO. Library patrons can then check-out a pass from your library and present the pass at the front gate of the zoo. Library passes are valid for four (4) admission tickets to the zoo. Library passes are not valid Mondays and Saturdays, February and April school vacation weeks, or major holidays.
Major holidays include: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, and Veteran’s Day.
ORGANIZATION GROUP: $150 TO $700
An organization group membership permits an organization to bring groups to the Zoo for free. The membership can be used repeatedly throughout the year and can be renewed on an annual basis.
- $150 for groups up to 10 (including chaperones)
- $275 for groups up to 25 (including chaperones)
- $450 for groups up to 50 (including chaperones)
- $575 for groups up to 75 (including chaperones)
- $700 for groups up to 100 (including chaperones)
For more information regarding memberships please contact Maia Shwartz at (508) 991-4556 x 110 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.