North Woods Gift Store Sales Associates and Amusement Ride Operators
The North Woods Gift Store at the Buttonwood Park Zoo accepts applications for experienced staff during its hiring season (February – June) for sales associates and carousel and train ride operators. Positions are part time, seasonal and weather dependent. Weekend availability is a must.
The successful candidates will be cross trained as both store sales associates and train & carousel operators.
Part-time pay: $11/hour
Reports to: Gift Store and amusements manager.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Represent the Zoo professionally
- Perform daily operator safety inspection of rides
- Daily cleaning of rides and maintaining a neat and clean surrounding area
- Other duties as may be directed by manage.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work well with children
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to accept direction, to multi task to pay attention to detail
- Ability to keep busy, to work independently and with co-workers
Please apply in person at the North Woods Gift Shop at the Buttonwood Park Zoo or send a resume and cover letter to:
North Woods Gift Shop
ATTN: Jaryd Walker
425 Hawthorn St.
New Bedford, MA 02740