Library and Organizational Memberships
Library Pass: $350
This library program was created specifically for libraries. You receive four reusable one-day passes to the Zoo. Library patrons can utilize the passes on a check-out basis at your facility. Library passes are valid everyday except Mondays and Saturdays. Library passes are not eligible for use during February or April school vacation weeks, or major holidays.
Major holidays include: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, and Veteran’s Day.
Organizational Group: $150 to $700
An organizational group membership permits an organization to bring groups to the Zoo for free. The membership can be used repeatedly throughout the year and can be renewed on an annual basis.
- $150 for groups up to 10 (including chaperones)
- $275 for groups up to 25 (including chaperones)
- $450 for groups up to 50 (including chaperones)
- $575 for groups up to 75 (including chaperones)
- $700 for groups up to 100 (including chaperones)
For more information regarding memberships please contact Jessica Roberts at (508) 991-4556 x 120.