Bear’s Den Café Staff
The Bear’s Den Cafe at Buttonwood Park Zoo accepts applications for experienced staff during its hiring season (February – June). Positions are part time, seasonal, weather dependent. Weekend availability is expected.
Part-time pay: $11/hour
Reports to: Café Manager
Commitment: 10-20 hours/week, seasonally more hours available
Deadline: Rolling hiring process, apply today!
- Set up, breakdown and daily cleaning of Café and Kitchen
- Set up and break down of Café and Rental units for parties and events
- Above incudes lifting and moving of tables, chairs and other light equipment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Represent the Zoo professionally
- 18+ years old
- One or more years of experience in food service including grill, fryolator, sandwich/salad station , customer service and cash register
- Ability to accept direction , to multi task and to pay attention to detail
- Ability to keep busy, to work independently, and with co-workers
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Buttonwood Park Zoological Society
ATTN: Café Manager
425 Hawthorn St.
New Bedford, MA 02740